Crear cuenta / - Bitacoras.comAgregador → Enlace permanente ¬

0puntos votar

Electrocuted: One Boracay Hotel Staff Dead

Charlene Gay Conanan, 22, was declared dead on arrival by a private hospital, after she got electrocuted. The victim is a resident of Brgy. Nagustan, Nabas, and was working as a room attendant for a hotel in Boracay Island at the time of the accident. Based on reports, the victim was completely burnt after getting electrocuted. The victim was walking by the hotel’s stairs carrying a curtain pole, when the pole got stuck to one Akelco live wire. The victim was immediately assisted and was rushed to a private clinic then transferred to a hospital. However, she was immediately declared dead on arrival by the attending physician. {jcomments on}
tags
Continuar leyendo

Recomienda esta anotación por e-mail

Ayúdanos a hacer de Bitacoras.com un servicio mejor para todos. Lee nuestros consejos.

Ningún usuario registrado ha votado aún.